Top 10: Angry Trainer Fitness Workout Videos
Hey there – it’s Top 10 time again! We figured it was time to bring back one of our most popular strands here at Angry Trainer Fitness and to kick us off we have a very special top 10.
Yep, today I’m sharing my favorite Angry Trainer Fitness Workouts that are on my YouTube channel – for FREE!
We launched the ATF You Tube channel about a year ago and are now close to over 100,000 video views – and growing faster every month. But with over 45 videos now on the site (and more to come soon) you may not know where to start when it comes to picking which ones to watch. And that’s what today’s Top 10 is about…
I always say the only limitation in constructing a workout is your imagination and I’ve selected videos that best showcase my creativity and demonstrate exercise functionality. After all, you have to Be Fit not just Look It!
Here we go:
1. The GNC Drop N Roll Workout – To date this is one of my top 2 favorite workouts. I had just finished a Spartan Race and got the idea for this GNC sponsored routine from crawling under barbed wire in the mud! This workout includes a variation of pushups I’ve never used before that involves you actually rolling on the ground! And guess what? Part 2 is coming soon, but first take a look at the original and see how well you fare.
2. The Top 10 Mat/Floor Exercises – What if I told you that you’d burn 300 calories in 30 minutes without getting up off the floor? Interested? Well this workout delivers just that. It features lots of core and abs work, glutes, legs and hips and will even get your heart pumping. In fact Shape Magazine voted this routine a Top 10 on YouTube and it’s my most watched workout! So you know it must be good. Check it out.
3. The Ass Kicker Workout – I came up with this interval style full body workout using my handy Gym Boss. It’s fairly straightforward – 10 exercises for 20 seconds performed in succession for 2 or more rounds with 10 seconds rest between each round. It doesn’t sound too tough but it’s one of those routines that sneaks up on you and kicks your ass! Do you have what it takes?
4. The Back To Basics Workout– I tend to get excited when I’m brainstorming ideas for workouts and sometimes I forget that people need to first master basic exercise form. This workout features a selection of go-to tried and trued exercises using bodyweight and just a few tools. It’s a great refresher, jumpstart or perfect when you’re not feeling 100 percent. And if you find it too easy just add more reps to each exercise! Check it out.
5. The GNC Top 10 Ways To Perform Burpees – Want to get fit fast? Do burpees. Want abs of steel and an Adonis upper body? Do burpees. Want to be a conditioned, chiseled, lean machine! Then do burpees! In this GNC sponsored video I show you TEN different ways to perform this full body badass exercise! Why do the plain old boring kind when you can perform these? I add in some additional core work, plyometric and even make use of my Lifeline Jungle Gym suspension trainer! You can do them can’t you?
6. The Legs Of Steel Workout – Usually I focus my workouts on utilizing the entire body, but this time around it’s all about the legs. But this is not your typical workout. You’ll be performing 5 reps of 8 exercises performed in a row with 30 seconds between circuits. The Legs Of Steel workout is great because it hits the lower body musculature from all angles and really provides a challenge. If you like leg workouts, you’ll love this one!
7. The GNC Bust Your Ass Workout! Can you handle FOUR minutes of exercise? Yes just four minutes? Okay good. This is a true Tabata workout meaning I’ve selected 3 exercises, performed them for 20 seconds each with 10 seconds rest between, for 4 total circuits. The key here is to work hard – I mean really hard. Remember it’s only FOUR minutes so make every rep count! Check it out.
8. The Bodyweight Blast Workout – As the name implies this workout is ALL bodyweight so you really have no excuses! If you have a floor and 15 minutes, you can do this. Simply go through all 10 exercises non stop, rest 30 – 60 seconds and repeat 1 more, 2 more or even 4 more times! How many circuits can you do? Forget the gym, grab some passion, dig deep and bust it out. You can curse me later.
9. The Double Century Workout – Time for some honesty – this workout kicked my ass! During the initial filming, my camera shut off on exercise number 3 (without me knowing), so I had to film the whole thing all over again! If you liked my Bodyweight Blast Workout, you’ll love this. It’s like its older, meaner, tougher brother! It has 20 BODYWEIGHT exercises performed in succession, but the degree of difficulty is much higher. It challenged me and it’ll challenge you! Check it out.
10. The GNC Top 10 Ways To Perform Pushups – The Top 10 Burpee video was such a hit that I followed it up with TEN variations on the standard pushup. Sure they’re great for building upper body and core strength, but they get boring. Well not anymore! In this video I show you some really cool ways to spice up your pushups and take your fitness to a new level. Check it out.
I’m proud of all the workouts that I share with all of you. But these ten really speak to the ideology and philosophy of Angry Trainer Fitness. I try to keep it fun and entertaining with each workout and keep you guessing with each new release. I hope you enjoy and use them as much as I love making them!
And I’ve got some more great stuff in the works! So don’t miss out – and make sure you subscribe to my You Tube channel.
All information contained within this site, Angry Trainer Fitness.com, is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem – nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health or on any opinions expressed within this website. Please see your physician before changing your diet, starting an exercise program, or taking any supplements of any kind.
|Print article||This entry was posted by Alfonso on September 3, 2012 at 10:27 am, and is filed under TOP 10's, VIDEO. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
about 4 months ago - 3 comments
I’ve got a really awesome workout to share with you today – I think you’re gonna love this one! As you may know I recently passed my Crossfit Level 1 trainer’s test and have been using many CrossFit style Workout Of The Days (or WOD’s) in my own workouts ever since. Many of you…
about 5 months ago - 1 comment
At some point or another you’ve probably used hip bridges in your fitness routine. And if you’re a man who thinks that this movement is just for the ladies – you’re wrong! The hip bridge is a great way to glute and hamstring strength. You can use them before a workout as a pre-exhaustion exercise…
about 5 months ago - No comments
Time for another Q&A video here at Angry Trainer Fitness and the title of this post is probably one of the most frequently asked questions I get here at the site! Everyone always wants to know which pill helps lose weight, which vitamin and protein powder is best, and if the rare African berry…
about 6 months ago - No comments
I’ll be honest – in the past if I was short on time I’d just skip my workout altogether. But these days I know better and I’ve realized that you don’t have to be in the gym to get great benefits from a simple exercise routine. So today I’m sharing a bodyweight / resistance band…
about 6 months ago - 1 comment
Today I’m sharing another Classic ATF post that is worth taking a look at again. Last September I posted this mat / floor routine to show all of you that a great workout can be found in many forms. In this case, I demonstrated how going through a circuit of ten exercises right in your…
about 7 months ago - 1 comment
What’s the one body part EVERYONE seems to want these days? I’d go for six-pack abs – that much desired washboard stomach that every infomercial and workout video seems to be geared towards! Well six-pack abs take a lot of work and let’s be honest – working your abs can sometimes be boring right?…
about 7 months ago - No comments
Hey everyone – I have an awesome workout to share with you today. Many people are under the impression that they need equipment or have to hit the gym in order to get a great workout. Well it’s just not true! The truth is that with some basic exercises and a mat you can get…
about 7 months ago - 3 comments
Hey! So check this out, I have another awesome video workout for you today. And it doesn’t get much simpler than this. Everyone has two dumbbells lying around the house right? Well dust them off, look for them under the bed or beneath the boxes in your garage. Because today you’re going to actually use…